Marijuana Detox: Drinks, Pills, Kits, and Natural Remedies
Marijuana detox is the best way to pass a urine drug test. Compared with other methods, it has significant advantages, such as cleansing the body of all harmful toxins and improving overall health. So, how do you detox from marijuana?
- What is THC?
- How is it stored in the body?
- How is it removed from the body?
- Why do people need weed detox?
- Natural ways to detox from weed
- How to detox from marijuana for a drug test
- Will a detox drink be detected in a drug test?
- Controlling the cleansing process with marijuana detox kits
- How THC detox drinks can help
- Boosting detoxification with marijuana detox pills
What is THC?
Marijuana has more than 400 chemicals. Of all these, THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the only one that a user needs to ingest to get a “high” feeling. Whether smoked, drunk in the form of tea, or eaten with edibles, it spreads inside the body through the bloodstream.
How is it stored in the body?
THC has a lipophilic nature. It can be dissolved in lipids and fats, which are then distributed in a person’s adipose tissues around the heart, kidneys, liver, lungs, and joints. When the substance undergoes oxidation, it generates THCCOOH, which is the compound actually detected during drug tests. How long it stays in one’s system depends upon a person’s weight and metabolic rate as well as the frequency of intake and potency of marijuana. It can last up to 5–13 days for frequent users and 1–3 days for infrequent users. THC can still be detected in the urine of chronic users even after 24 days from the moment they stopped smoking.
How is it removed from the body?
About 65% of THC is excreted in the feces while 20% is excreted through urination. What remains is removed with other biological materials, such as sweat, stays in body cells (for example, hair follicles), or breaks down into components.
Why do people need weed detox?
Detoxification is beneficial for anyone who wants to eliminate traces of THC from their body and a lifesaver for those who wish to pass a drug test. It removes residue of all illegal drugs, not just marijuana. Proper facilitation of the detox process can even help those who took drugs on a weekend pass a drug test on Monday. It is even more useful to those who wish to quit smoking weed, as they need to remove all remnants of THC in their body to reduce marijuana withdrawal symptoms. Moreover, detoxification is an excellent way to start a healthy lifestyle. It removes harmful toxins that may lead to various dangerous diseases. Detox formulas contain vitamins and minerals that provide nutrients needed for a healthy digestive system.
Natural ways to detox from weed
You can get weed out of your system using the following natural remedies:
- Since most metabolites are excreted in the feces, a high-fiber diet will help speed up the detoxification process, but this method is not suitable for those who want to pass a urine drug test, as it takes time and does not cleanse urine.
- Another effective natural detox partner is water. As 20% of THC is removed through urination, drinking large amounts of water helps to speed up this process significantly, but this method is unacceptable for those who want to pass a drug test, as it makes urine look pale and diluted, which leads to a sample being rejected by a lab. Another problem is that hyperhydration can cause serious health problems, so water detox must be used very carefully.
- Intensive exercise accelerates the detoxification process in numerous ways: it stimulates sweating, which makes a person lose more toxins, and also provides a safe way to break down fat and release THC.
- As an antioxidant, vitamin C is necessary in the detoxification process because it helps cells fight harmful free radicals and toxins. You can find vitamin C in the form of various nutritional supplements and in fruits and vegetables, such as guava, lemon, bell peppers, kale, kiwi, and broccoli.
- Steam treatments are commonly used to relieve the body of toxins. Staying in a sauna boosts bloodflow and carries toxins closer to the skin. They are then sweated out of the body.
How to detox from marijuana for a drug test
Natural detox methods are not very useful when preparing for a drug test. In fact, sometimes they even interfere with the process. For example, physical activity burns fat and releases THC into the urine, which boosts the level of marijuana metabolites there, but this is absolutely unnecessary when you are going to undergo a urine drug test. Sweating is not very effective, and a high-fiber diet takes a lot of time, while excessive water intake makes a urine sample diluted, which leads to a failed test.
So, how do you quickly detox from weed and produce clean urine for a drug test? Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Stop smoking pot immediately.
- Drink about a gallon of water every day, 2–3 glasses at a time.
- Urinate frequently.
- On the test day, use a THC detox drink, which will help urination and color urine yellow to make it look natural.
- Never send your first urine of the day for a drug test, as it is contaminated the most at this time. Urinate at least 2 times before going in for a test.
- For the same reason, when collecting the sample, try to pee outside the test cup at the beginning and submit urine midstream.
Will a detox drink be detected in a drug test?
No. You can take any detox products, including drinks and pills, without any worries. Actually, nobody tests for marijuana detox products, since this entails additional cost, but even if they do check, detox drinks are undetectable, as they include only natural ingredients that do not leave any unusual traces in a urine sample.
Controlling the cleansing process with marijuana detox kits
Many different products are available to help a person pass a drug test through body cleansing. It is cheaper and more convenient, however, to buy a kit that has all the necessary products for a complete weed detox.
The Fast THC/Marijuana Drug Detox Kit is highly recommended for rapid cleansing. This product is effective for a same-day urine test and works for a maximum of 5 hours. Its extreme strength is powerful enough to eliminate high levels of toxins for frequent users.
Those who have as long as 25 days before a drug test can prepare themselves by abstaining from marijuana and using the 2 Step THC/Marijuana Detox Program. The advantage of having ample time for detox provides 100% success in passing a urine test. Not only does it mask the presence of toxins, but it also completely detoxifies the body from all traces of THC.
People who have only a week to eliminate all traces of THC, cocaine, amphetamines, alcohol, and nicotine from their body need not suffer in agony. Herbal Clean’s Premium Detox 7 Day Comprehensive Cleansing Program is devised to help them pass a drug test. The effect of this therapy is extremely impressive, as it completely flushes toxins out of the body.
How THC detox drinks can help
Marijuana detox drinks are delicious, toxin-blasting juices contained in a single bottle. They not only effectively help someone get rid of THC but also improve health and well-being by protecting, strengthening, and restoring body organs, since the ingredients are backed by scientific research.
Herbal Clean QCarbo32 is powerful detox drink that guarantees you will pass a urine drug test in just a couple of hours after drinking it. Its fast-acting formula includes minerals, vitamins, and herbs that effectively eliminate all toxins, including traces of marijuana from the urinary tract.
The Stinger 7 Day Detox Drink features a unique mix of vitamins and seawater minerals that boost the body’s natural purging capabilities. They also help the adrenal and thyroid glands produce more energy for a fast and efficient detoxification process.
Vale’s Soulution 4X, which has vitamins, minerals, and creatine, was especially formulated for frequent or heavyweight marijuana users. Creatine is a naturally occurring acid in the human body. An appropriate amount of creatine in the body ensures a continuous supply of energy, which expedites the detox process.
Boosting detoxification with marijuana detox pills
There isn’t an easier and more effective way to cleanse the human body from toxins than combining marijuana detox drinks with detox pills. Many different detox pills are available that will remove traces of THC from the body, replenish lost nutrients, and color the urine naturally so that it won’t look diluted.
Herbal Clean Super Quick Caps contain potent ingredients, such as vitamin B, protein, and creatine, and powerful herbs, such as milk thistle and especially goldenseal, which clear the liver of toxins with the help of its alkaloids. They also have tranquilizing herbs that will make withdrawal symptoms, such as anxiety and insomnia, more bearable. These herbs have chlorophyll, which helps rejuvenate the body so that the user has enough energy during the detox process.
Another detox pill that can help weed users pass a urine test is the Test Pass Chewable Detox Tablet. It gives the urine a yellowish color instead of being clear and colorless, which looks suspicious in drug testing. More than that, it works in less than an hour!
Those who want the strongest possible pill for an upcoming drug test will never go wrong with Ultra Kleans Power Flushing Capsules. These capsules contain dandelion, which is considered by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine to be one of the most commonly used herbs to increase urine volume, therefore promoting the excretion of toxic substances from the kidneys. It also has burdock, which is considered a blood purifier and strong antioxidant.